Posts tagged with #heysentrail
- Spectacular rural scenery.
- Through county roads and farms.
- Back to the missed section due to bad weather. Native bushland, a long sandy beach, lush farmland and some very memorable hills.
- This section of the trail is one most spectacular of the whole Heysen Trail with sandy trails and coastal cliff tops.
- Diverse terrain with mountains, streams and beaches, plus breathtaking views of the ocean and cliffs.
- Past Deep creek waterfall via narrow tracks through the dense native scrub of Deep Creek National Park.
- Follows sandy coastal tracks and exposed coastal hillsides, providing spectacular views of Kangaroo Island.